- ISP Store
- Integrated Space Plan
- About The Integrated Space Plan
- View the new Integrated Space Plan 5.0
- About Earth
- About Luna (the Moon)
- About Mars
- Spaceports (Space Launch Sites)
- Active Launch Vehicles
- Top Ten Near Earth Asteroids for Mining
- ISP Sponsors
- Contributors and Backers
- Recently Updated ISP Entities
- Abreviations, Acronyms, and Definitions
- Space Organizations
- Space Companies
- More Space Info
- About ISA
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Integrated Space Analytics we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it, for example as part of your participation in the community.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- If we work with affiliates, we will not provide your personal information to them except for the purpose of providing you services you requested, and under the condition that they agree to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We will remove personal information no longer needed within a reasonable time after the need has expired.
- In our community services, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We don't sell your information to others.
Note that we do not see, handle, or process your financial information. We have contracted with a third party to handle our store catalog and have only limited information from them, necessary for us to handle and process your orders. You will need to sign in with them separately for this reason.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Integrated Space Analytics, LLC ("ISA") operates several websites including IntegratedSpaceAnalytics.com and TheSpacePlan.com. It is ISA's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, ISA automatically collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ISA's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to operate the Website and to better understand how ISA's visitors use its website. From time to time, ISA may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
ISA also collects either automatically or as part of a user-requested service potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. ISA only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog, forum, or comment postings will be connected to IP addresses and other data that are visible and disclosed to the administrators, editors and moderators.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
ISA discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on ISA's behalf or to provide services available at ISA's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using ISA's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. ISA will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, ISA discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when ISA believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ISA, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an ISA website and have supplied your email address, ISA may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with ISA and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. ISA takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If ISA, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that ISA goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of ISA may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
If you have concerns about anything in this Policy or other content on this site, please use our Contact Form to let us know. We do intend to be responsive to our users.